1. Manuscript can be written in English or Indonesia with scientific base, efficiently. Avoid medical jargon, unnecessary wordiness, and overlong sentences. Authors are encouraged to view Strunk and White's Elements of Style.
2. Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3. Copy right of an article published in this journal belongs to publisher, consequently. Permission of the Publisher is required for resale or distribution outside the institution and for all other derivative works,including compilations and translations.
4. Manuscript which is a kind of study using human subject and animal as well should be approved by the committee of ethics. In this point, ethical approval should be delivered with the article. In case of difficulty to have this approval, author should follow the conditions according to Helsinski declaration. This kind of difficulty should be written in Methods.
5. Author(s) is (are) responsible to the content and any statement written.
6. Sign and deliver the statement of originality.
7. Publication is approved by all authors.